$750 (12 CMEs)*
$250 (Medical students, no CMEs)
*CME credit has been awarded by the American Academy of Family Physicians with a certificate provided following the completion of the course.
- Masterclass 2022 or 2023
Hormones and mental health is a two-day advanced course offering an in-depth review of the research on hormone activity and mental health. An overview of physiological factors and developing research and evidence on hormone and brain impact will be central. Clinical applications to diagnose and care for symptoms and restore health will be discussed. Particular attention will be paid to clinical support needs for adolescents, perimenopausal patients, and patients experiencing challenges due to the use of other hormonal medications.
What is covered in this course?
- Physiology and pathophysiology care
- Diagnostic and treatment approaches for evidence-based care
- Case studies and clinical review
What you’ll receive:
- Case Studies, research, and guidelines
- Providers have ongoing support as they implement the Medical Management Protocols
- Ongoing support through monthly case study discussions and collaboration
- Access to the invite-only Case Studies.
- Access to recorded materials until September 30, 2025.
- 2-day course
- 8 hours per day
- Click here for the draft program and schedule