Medical professionals who undergo the FEMM Medical Management training receive the most up-to-date protocols for the management of women’s health.
FEMM collaborates with the Reproductive Health Research Institute (RHRI), which has developed groundbreaking protocols. RHRI continues to conduct women’s health research, which FEMM uses to provide the most current and effective treatment.
The 3-day course covers:
- Review and assessment of patient cases discussed by returning RHRI certified physicians
- In-depth examination of reproductive physiology and endocrinology
- Overview of RHRI diagnostic & treatment protocols
- Patient case study models
Following the course Participants are:
- Provided with RHRI’s protocols for the management of ovarian dysfunction, menopause and infertility.
- Enrolled as RHRI Fellows and receive ongoing support and information from FEMM and RHRI.
Recipients of FEMM Medical Management training have the option to participate in all FEMM Medical Management courses within two years of their initial training.
To maintain RHRI Fellow status, healthcare providers are required to participate in a Medical Management course every two years, in order to receive updates on research and advances.
Live | Online | June 5-7, 2020 | Teacher: Pilar Vigil, BMed, MD, PhD, FACOG