$750 (12 CMEs)*
$250 (No CMEs, available only for non-medical participants)
*CME credit has been awarded by the American Academy of Family Physicians with a certificate provided following the completion of the course.
- Masterclass 2023 or 2024
This two-day advanced course is available to participants who have successfully completed the FEMM Masterclass in 2023 and/or 2024. The course will examine the physiology and pathophysiology of pregnancy and infertility care. Case studies, research reviews, and clinical approaches to diagnosis and treatment will be highlighted.
What is covered in this course?
- Physiology and pathophysiology of pregnancy and infertility care
- Diagnostic and treatment approaches for evidence-based care
- Case studies and clinical review
What you’ll receive:
- Pregnancy and Infertility Case Studies, research and guidelines
- Providers have ongoing support as they implement the Medical Management Pregnancy & Infertility protocols
- Ongoing support through monthly case study discussions and collaboration
- Access to the invite-only Case Studies.
- Access to recorded materials until October 31, 2024.