The Columbus Health Center is the first FEMM health center in the United States.
Opened in October 2013, the center serves the Columbus population, with a particular focus on students and faculty located nearby at Ohio State University. The center provides educational programs as well as the full range of our medical management services.
- Well-woman annual check up
- Cervical cancer screening (pap smear)
- STD testing and treatment
- FEMM medical protocols (basic hormonal profile)
- Diagnosis and treatment for PCOS, acne, hirsutism, irregular cycles, irregular bleeding, PMS
- Infertility/fertility management
- Menopause care
The patient portal for the FEMM Health Center in Columbus, OH, is available here.