FEMM Teachers educate women and girls to understand ovulation as a sign of health. Starting from the physiology of the cycle, FEMM teachers help women to understand and manage their health and fertility.
How can I become a FEMM Teacher?
What teenFEMM Teacher Certification?
(Prerequisite: FEMM Teacher Certification)
This course builds on the FEMM teacher content, and is tailored specifically to teens. teenFEMM focuses on the physical and emotional changes happening in teens, and encourages them to adopt a healthy lifestyle and relationship goals and behaviors. The teenFEMM course prioritizes health and wellness information for teens, and is one of our fastest growing and most popular courses.
What is in this course?
1. Your body – normal & healthy
2. Charting – recognizing signs of health
3. Puberty – understanding hormones
4. Beginning of life – hormones, choices & sexual health
5. Brain and hormones – brain development & emotions
6. Your health – daily decisions impact your health
teenFEMM provides girls with knowledge about their bodies and cycles, and support to navigate their health and well being during this critical phase of their life.