$750 (14 CMEs)*
$250 (No CMEs – please contact us to inquire about the Audit option)
*CME credit has been awarded by the American Academy of Family Physicians with certificate provided following the completion of the course
- FEMM MM Masterclass in 2022 or 2023
FEMM collaborates with the Reproductive Health Research Institute (RHRI), which has developed groundbreaking protocols. RHRI continues to conduct women’s health research, which FEMM uses to provide the most current and effective treatment.
What is covered in this course?
- In-depth examination of the Physiology and Pathophysiology of PCOS
- Understanding the four types of PCOS: diagnostic and clinical signs
- RHRI Treatment Protocols for PCOS
- Review and assessment of patient cases discussed by returning RHRI certified physicians
What you’ll receive:
- PCOS case studies
- Ongoing support in implementing Medical Management PCOS protocols.
- Eligibility for case study discussion groups and collaboration with other medical providers.
This is an on-demand course accessed through FEMM’s LMS system. You will have access to the course for 6 months after registration.
You will have access to the course for 6 months upon registration or until December 31, 2023, whichever comes first.