FEMM collaborates with the Reproductive Health Research Institute (RHRI), which has developed groundbreaking protocols. RHRI continues to conduct women’s health research, which FEMM uses to provide the most current and effective treatment.
The 2-day course covers:
- Review and assessment of patient cases discussed by returning RHRI certified physicians
- In-depth examination of reproductive physiology and endocrinology
- Overview of RHRI diagnostic & treatment protocols
- Patient case study discussion
Following the course Participants are:
- Provided with RHRI’s protocols and research for the specific treatment of PCOS.
- Eligible to register with ongoing case study discussion and collaboration.