$750 (12 CMEs)*
$250 (No CMEs)
*CME credit has been awarded by the American Academy of Family Physicians with a certificate provided following the completion of the course.
- Masterclass 2022 or 2023
This two-day advanced course is available to participants who have successfully completed the FEMM Masterclass in 2021 and/or 2022. The course will examine the physiology and pathophysiology of ovarian aging, ranging from premature ovarian failure and insufficiency, through the natural stages of women’s health of perimenopause and menopause. Case studies, research reviews, and clinical approaches to diagnosis and treatment will be highlighted.
What is covered in this course?
- Physiology and Pathophysiology of Ovarian Aging
- Understanding the types of ovarian aging (Premature ovarian aging, Perimenopause and Menopause): diagnostic and clinical signs
- Menopause and considerations in the use of HRT
- Complex cases and underlying conditions: evaluating treatment options
What you’ll receive:
- Ovarian Aging Case studies
- Providers have ongoing support as they implement the Medical Management Ovarian Aging protocols
- Providers are eligible to register with ongoing case study discussion and collaboration.
- Access to recorded materials, including case studies, until the end of 2023.
- 2-day course
- 8 hours per day