FEMM is an acronym for Fertility Education & Medical Management. It is a comprehensive women’s health program that:
- teaches women to understand their bodies and how to recognize hormonal and other vital signs of health.
- provides women with support through its free FEMM Health App to help women track their health and reproductive goals.
- provides accurate medical testing and treatment based on new research and medical protocols.
- continues to conduct research to provide women with the latest diagnostic tools and treatments for their health.
- offers training to individuals so that they can teach FEMM health tracking to women and training to medical professionals in the FEMM methods and protocols.
We understand the central role of reproductive endocrinology in the management of women’s health. Our goal is to empower women in the achievement of their health and reproductive goals by helping them gain a better understanding of their biology and monthly cycles. We then provide a comprehensive physical and lab workup to diagnose and treat the root causes of health conditions.
FEMM offers a comprehensive, integrated women’s health program. Our educational program teaches women about their monthly cycles and the important role it plays in their overall health.The FEMM app makes it easy to manage, track, and understand health and fertility. FEMM invests in ongoing research and medical education to bring the best and most up-to-date knowledge to women and their doctors.
FEMM collaborates with the Reproductive Health Research Institute (RHRI) to develop medical protocols that are science and evidence based, and to standardize the latest advances in foundational and clinical research.
Our integrated program makes it possible to get all the help and information you need in one place. Our medical protocols provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment of hormonal imbalances, fertility issues and related problems, not just management or suppression of symptoms. FEMM helps you to get the health care you deserve.
Who can use FEMM?
All women regardless of age and race benefit from FEMM. We provide support for all stages in life. We also teach men, via the same courses, to better understand women’s bodies so that they can fully support the health of the women in their lives.
FEMM Education offers classes:
- for all women, so that they can learn about their bodies and how to achieve their health and reproductive goals.
- for people interested in teaching others as FEMM teachers.
- for medical personnel interested in incorporating it in their practice.
FEMM Health App:
- provides an easy platform to track health goals and manage fertility (prevent or achieve pregnancy) for women.
FEMM Medical Management provides:
- general wellness checks, including routine exams and Pap smears.
- accurate diagnosis and treatment for infertility, menopause, thyroid dysfunction, migraines, depression, weight gain, fatigue, pain, PMS, PCOS, endometriosis and acne.
- FEMM Medical Protocols that assess over 10 hormones, a woman’s clinical history, and cycle data, in order to diagnose and treat the underlying causes of symptoms.